安诺卡技术学院's 电子技术 diploma program provides students with the technical knowledge necessary to start their career in electronics and manufacturing support.
Students will obtain a solid education in electronic fundamentals, 以及系统级故障排除 through the following skills:
- Lasers and optics
The 安诺卡技术学院 电子工程技术 (EET) program offers a 32-credit 电子技术 (ET) diploma. The ET diploma provides students with the technical knowledge necessary to start a career in electronics.
Full-time students may complete an 电子技术 diploma in two semesters. Full-time students who continue in the program can obtain an AAS degree in 电子工程技术 (EET) with an additional two semesters. Students will obtain a solid education in electronic fundamentals, 以及系统级故障排除.
金融援助 is available for those who qualify and there are several EET program-specific scholarships available through the Anoka Techincal College Foundation.
- 人际交往和就业能力: Communicate with peers and customers using professional, ethical and appropriate verbal and nonverbal communication skills; by accepting constructive feedback and displaying appropriate behavior; participating as a member of a team, 展现领导力和终身学习技能.
- 电子理论: Demonstrate a solid understanding of electronics; by interpreting electronic schematics and diagrams; research, organize and interpret information from various technical sources; identifying components; electronic test equipment used by technician in industry.
- 机械电子系统: Convey the understanding of complex relationships between sections of specialized equipment through written, verbal, 和/或示范方法.
- Troubleshooting: Demonstrate principles of troubleshooting and logical diagnosis by using critical thinking skills to define, analyze, 实现一个解决方案.
- 机电整合应用程序: Evaluate and determine that all mechatronic equipment is in proper working condition, ensuring a safe, 可靠的制造环境.
- 安全合规: 以专业的态度参与课堂, by acting in compliance with documented safety procedures and appropriate industry standards.
As part of the 电子工程技术 program, the 电子技术 diploma provides students with the technical knowledge necessary to start their career in electronics and manufacturing support.
工资信息可从 明尼苏达州教育部 and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development.
Some courses in this program may require a prerequisite. Please see 课程描述 for more details.
|ETEC 1141||Circuit Analysis||
|ETEC 1250||Digital 1||3|
Students can choose to complete any of the electronics programs part-time. Part-time students will take longer to complete their program than students who follow the full-time sequence listed on the official program guides. 因为可能不是每个学期都开设所有课程, it is important for part-time students to reach out to their faculty advisor for help in planning their long-term, 兼职课程顺序.
Below, new students can find the first semester part-time course options. After the first semester, work with your faculty advisor to plan future semesters.
Course options may differ depending on whether you plan to start in the fall or spring semester. ETEC courses for new students are not always available in the spring term. A full-time student in any electronics program would take 16 credits their first semester. 非全日制学生必须修满至少10个学分.
Important: Students who place below college-level on the ACCUPLACER tests for Arithmetic and QAS (Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Stats) mathematics may benefit from starting with developmental math courses before any ETEC courses.
- These 3 courses are corequisites and therefore must be taken together.
- 除了发展数学课程, AAS degree students starting in the spring semester also have the option of starting with general education courses if no ETEC courses are being offered
学生必须获得累计2分.0 GPA or higher to be eligible for graduation from this program.